Well cats it’s been quite the week for yours truly. For starters I’ve had some internet problems because some A-hole in my building wanted to use a wireless router from another company. Internet service is already supplied with the rent. Why would you want to mess up our connection and pay for something that you get for free. That jerk wad prevented me from interacting with all of you wonderful sexy readers too. By the way, have I mention that I love that new fragrance your wearing. Come here and let me see you. It’s been way too long since you last visted. MMMMMmmmmmm. You smell so good. Don’t be shy now. Come over here. OHH Baby, you’re driving me crazy with the way you move. I just wanna run my hands down your silky…..smooth….. um OK OK. That may have been a bit much. I apologize for getting a little weird for a second there. But I’m good now. I just miss you is all. Please know that I love you. In In…a… strictly platonic way….OK. You are beautiful. You are very beautiful, but I won’t come near you unless you want me too. Did you want me too?… No…. How bout now?. No……. Is now good.. OK. OK. I get the point. No need to bring out the mace. Message received,loud and clear and I’m moving on. I was lucky enough to be a guest on a few podcasts that I want to share with you below. Continue reading
Some other great Movie Sites.
- Voices: FILM & TV Part II
- Thoughts From the Booth
- 30 Years On: 1984 a Great Year for Movies
- Tim's Film Reviews
- Writer Loves Movies
- The DesignerBaby Blog
- Snap Crackle Watch!
- Suddenly, a shot rang out ...
- The Rambling Ramblers
- Pittsburgh Movie Girl
- A Redhead at the Movies
- FILM GRIMOIRE
- Pass the Popcorn!
- Thoughts Of A Dying Cinephile
- Movies, Films & Flix
- Some Films and Stuff
- Let's Go To The Movies
- (Y) Creatives
Here’s what other movie fans are saying.
- My journeys through the land of podcasts.Well cats it’s been quite the week for yours truly. For starters I’ve had some internet problems because some A-hole in my building wanted to use a wireless router from another company. Internet service is already supplied with the rent. … Continue reading →
- The Vern gets conned and reviews The Lady Eve.The Lady Eve (1941) Cast: Barbara Stanwyck, Henry Fonda, Charles Coburn Writers: Monckton Hoffe, Preston Sturges Director: Preston Sturges. A father and daughter con team have just set their sites on the heir to a beer brewing empire named Charles(Fonda). … Continue reading →
- The Vern’s quick recap of The Oscars (So you can go back to sleep)I’m not going to take a long time with this post because I’m a little tired, a little drunk, and I really don’t want to rewrite all of the nominated movies and the winners all over again. Chances are if … Continue reading →
- Oscar Predictions on As You Watch & Getting to know your cohost on Silver Screen Speak.This week on As You Watch. Nick, Joe, and myself predict who we think will be the winners at the 86th Academy Awards. Yes, yes I know that many other shows have already done this sort of thing before(including me). … Continue reading →
- The Ten Commandments for Cinephiles.Every person who writes for a movie site can agree on one thing. We all have a undying love for films. We may not all agree on every one, but we all share a common love and joy of watching … Continue reading →
- The Thin Man makes heavy drinking and smoking look classyThe Thin Man.(1934) Cast: William Powell, Myrna Loy,Maureen O’Sullivan Writers: Albert Hackett,Frances Goodwich Director: W.S. Van Dyke Never before has the idea of heavy drinking and smoking look oh so glamorous as it does in this 1934 comedy mystery. Nick … Continue reading →
- The Vern is ashamed of RoboCop 3 but still reviews the movie.RoboCop 3 Cast: Robert John Burke, Nancy Allen, Rip Torn Writers: Frank Miller, Fred Dekker Director: Fred Dekker The biggest insult about “RoboCop 3” is not the way it softens up certain characters or makes the tone a lot lighter … Continue reading →
- In Defense of: RoboCop 2 (1990).Every once in a while. I like to look back at a movie that has gotten some hatred and try my best to give it a proper review. This time I’m looking back at a movie that I loved when … Continue reading →
- All Time Classics: RoboCop (1987)RoboCop 1987 Cast: Peter Weller, Nancy Allen, Kurtwood Smith Writers: Edward Neumier, Michael Miner Director: Paul Verhoven There are certain movies that are released way ahead of it’s time and presents the viewers with new ideas that takes a bit … Continue reading →
- Top 10 Most Influential Directors and Oscar Predictions.Hello everyone. The Vern’s 2014 Oscar Winning Predictions. The 86th Academy Awards are only a few weeks away, and although I may be a bit early in posting my predictions. I thought it was best that I get them out … Continue reading →
- My journeys through the land of podcasts.